Saturday, October 31, 2009

Five Years Ago Today I Married My Best Friend

There is so many thoughts rushing through my head and I just can't put them together. The last 5 years have been incredible. They have gone by so fast! I can hardly remember my life pre-marriage! Looking back to my wedding day, I never thought that in 5 years I would have 2 children and one on the way and be living in Leo, IN serving at Gateway. It's probably a good thing that I didn't know, or else I would have been terrified! God has truly blessed our marriage and I wouldn't have changed one thing. Well, I guess there is one thing that I would change, Slow down and enjoy every moment.
Dustin, I love you so much! Thank you for choosing me! Thank you for always being there no matter what life brings. I'm sure that I haven't been the easiest or most fun person to live with at all times! :) I wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else but you and our children. You made my life complete they day we became one. I'm excited to see how God leads over the next 5 years!
I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

awwww, such a sweet and touching post. Congratulations on 5 years of bliss! god bless!!

sarah said...

that weekend brings back sssoooooo many memories!