Monday, November 17, 2008

First Time Blogging

So, I was reading others blogs and decided that to keep my family up to date with the happenings of my children and our life, I would start a blog. I would also like to print the blog out someday and give it to my children. I think that would be an incredible gift, a day by day journal of their life. Although I don't know how day by day it is going to be. I will be getting pictures up and try to keep all my family in the loop. But for now, I am going to get everything set up. Hope I can figure this out!

4 comments:

sarah said...

And how exciting is this! I'm the first one to comment on your blog!!!!! Yay for me!!!!!!!

sarah said...

hey, good thing you're keeping up with your blog so well.

Kristy said...

Hey, um, your a little behind.....

Brent said...

Mandy, I'm excited to follow you blog but so far it is kind of boring. I'll keep checking it tho.
U.B.