Monday, May 4, 2009

Ok....so I'm a little behind but better late than never!!

Well. I have a lot of catching up to do. So I will just start with more recent things and just go from there I guess. For those of you who don't know we are moving to Gateway Woods at the end of May. We are so excited and are ready to follow God!! I will post our story about how we have gotten to this point, but that will probably be in a later post.

We told Libby and Caden on Saturday and now I'm thinking we should have waited a little bit. Libby has asked me each day since if we are moving Today!! " No sweetheart, we aren't moving for a couple weeks!!" I don't think she gets it. She is excited and talks about all that we have told her. Caden really has no clue of what is going on, but I expected that.

Cute little story that I have to share. Yesterday afternoon Cade got up from his nap a little crabby. Normally he wakes up and is just a cuddle bug and pretty happy. Well on this particular day he woke up crying, not a good sign. We were planning on going out with the Hodel's for Mother's Day celebration and I told him he needed to stop crying and be happy if he wanted to go. He then proceeded to tell me, "But I want to cry a little bit". Too cute. I didn't even have anything to say, I just gave him a big hug and kiss......man I love that kid!!

So, we are planning on moving the week of the 18th. We would like to move everything out there that week and then be back for Joel and Kristi's wedding for our last weekend without having to worry about moving. So that mean I have 2 weeks to pack my entire house! Kinda overwhelmed at this point, but I know that everything will go well. It has already.

Well, hopefully my next post will be on how God lead us to Gateway. Thanks for keeping up with my blog, and thanks to those who kept up with it even there was like a 6 month gap between posts. I will do better now! I will!

Hope you all have a wonderful afternoon!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

yes, please no more six month gaps:)