Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life at Gateway so far.....

First of all I want to say, "TIME HAS FLOWN BY!!!!" I just can hardly believe we have been here over a week. Life has be great. We all have adjusted very well and are really loving our new home. Libby and Caden have done wonderful and I am so thankful for that. They have already made lots of new friends and are building friendships. Libby went to Sunday School on Sunday for the very first time, ever!! I didn't know how she would do. She did wonderful!

We officially started on Monday and have been doing lots of training since then. We are excited to start working in the house though!

I know there are lots of things to update everyone on, but I just can't really think right now. So, if you want to know how something is going or ask a question, leave a comment and I will respond!

We miss you all!! Have a wonderful day in Jesus!

3 comments:

sarah said...

I'm glad everything is going good so far. Can you post some pictures of your house?

Mandy said...

Yeah! I will! I just don't know how to. You were going to show me, but then we got distracted.

Karen and Joe said...

Hi mandy! Found your blog through angie's. Glad to hear that evrything is getting settled in your new place. That is great that Libby went to sunday school like a champ! Love that, versus the alternative "playing the I'm scared and need mommy card" :)