Sunday, June 28, 2009

Randoms

Hello All!  Just thought I would update everyone on a few random things that have been happening here in Leo.  Things have been going good.  Adjusting a little more every day.  We are on duty for the first time by ourselves starting tonight and will be here for 3 days!  Kinda scary, but I know that things will go okay and we will learn everyday as things happen.  If you would want to say a little prayer for us that would be marvelous.  Thanks! :)

Dad and Mom Hodel were here for the weekend and it was amazing to have them here!  I think I needed a little something from home to get me till Thursday. (that's the day we go home for 5 days!)  We had so much fun with them and the kids were just in their glory.  Friday we went to a park in the morning and let Libby and Cade play for a while.  Then we had lunch and they took naps.  While they were taking naps Dad and Dustin started to investigate this leak we have had in our house since we moved.  It's been kinda frustrating.  So, the plumbers have been out several times along with the leak detection guys and they thought they fixed it, but then realized that there was another leak.  They were gonna have to put another hole in Libby's room.  But then my amazing father-in-law came and Dustin and him fixed it within an hour.  It was amazing!!!  I love those two men so much!!  After they fixed the leak we went shopping and the to Chili's.  It was a lovely day.  Saturday we took the kids to the zoo and then D and I got a much needed date night.  We haven't had that in a LONG time.  Today we went to church and just lazed around and ate at Culver's before they left.  It was sad to see them leave, but I know that I will be going home on Thursday, so that makes it easier.  

Well.  I better sign off.  I'm starting to get blurry eyed and need to head to bed so I can function properly tomorrow.  Have a wonderful evening and a wonderful week!

G'nite!

2 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

Glad you got a taste of home with your parents visitng. And glad you got out on a date night! that's always a good thing! Good luck making it through this week! I'll include you in our prayers. :)

Kaitlyn I said...

praying. I am so glad you guys are out there. I am hoping to come out for a few days this summer!! Love