Friday, January 22, 2010

Josie Mae Hodel


Well, she's finally here! Josie Mae Hodel was born Tuesday, January 19th, 2010 at 3:56pm. She is just perfect! Labor was pretty good this time around. I went in on Tuesday morning at 7am to start the induction. When I got there I was almost 3cm!! That was exciting. They started pitocin and in a short while I started to feel some contractions. Since I went so quickly with Caden they gave me my epidural about an 1 1/2 hrs. after the pitocin. So I was feeling good! It took longer for me to dilate though because I wasn't quite soft yet. By the time I was fully dilated I could feel the contractions. They gave me more medicine, but that didn't really help. So I felt the whole delivery part. Not very fun, but once she was here, it was all worth it!! She was 6lbs. 7 oz. and 20 inches. She's got quite a bit of dark hair, but not more than Libby did. She is just the sweetest little girl and I am madly in love with her already! I'm so excited to watch her grow!

3 comments:

sarah said...

She's precious! I want to snuggle her really bad.

Angie said...

Can't wait to see her SOON!

sandra said...

oh...I have not been on the computer for awhile....didn't realize you had your little girl. How sweet. Love her name and of course her middle name. That's my middle name and so now Josie and Leah have the same middle names as well:)
CONGRATS!!!