Friday, May 15, 2009

Dustin's Last Day

Well, today Dustin begins his last day of work. I can hardly believe it. My last day was hard, but it really didn't feel like my last day. I don't normally work on Thursdays or Fridays, so these past few days just seem normal. I guess it will really sink in when I don't have to go to work on Monday. I hope you have a wonderful last day, hon and am excited to start this new journey with you!

On Monday we are scheduled to pick up our moving truck, we then will load it Monday night! I think I'm going to be ready. Earlier, when I didn't have as much accomplished I didn't think I would ever be ready to pack the truck, but today I feel like I am ready.

My mother-in-law and A. Kathy are coming over to help clean the house today. I don't know how I would do it without these two! I am NOT a fan of cleaning at all, but they really enjoy doing it. So I will just take orders from them and do as they say! :) Then I am having lunch with A. Bev and Maggie, Jodi, Alli, and Tyler, Jamie and Haley, and Liberty and Caden. Should be lots of fun. Then, tonight we are having one last girls night with our dear cousin Lydia. We are going to get pizza and watch High School Musical 3. She is so excited!

Now my house is calling to me to start cleaning, so a cleaning I will go! Have a wonderful start to your weekend!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Wow I just checked this and there were three, count them, THREE new posts! I'm finally getting around to making a bloglist so now I will know everytime you update and will be sure to read:) Love you guys!