Monday, May 11, 2009

Packing

So I have been packing....alot of packing...with lots more packing!!! It really hasn't been too bad and our family and friends have been wonderful at watching our children and feeding us! I couldn't do it without everyone's help!! I think that I'm coming along, but now that we are down to one week before we move the house out, I'm starting to get a little stressed! I know it will all be fine, it's just hard to see that now!

On another note, I had a fabulous Mother's Day! Dustin let me sleep a little later and then they all came into my room with my Mother's Day gift. It was fun! They got me some perfume and an outfit. We went to church and came home and I took a wonderful nap!! Thanks to my children taking wonderful naps!! We then went out to Dad and Mom's for supper, which Erin made for us. It was delicious!! It was just a great Mother's Day overall!!! I told Dustin that the only thing that would have made it even better would be spending it with my mom too! It's kinda hard going through Holiday's with them being in Florida. Oh well, God helps me get through them!!

Well, my plan tonight is to get back into packing. Shocker, huh? ;) I'm excited to just get it all ready for the moving truck next Monday! Have a great day everyone!!

No comments: