Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last Day At Work

So today is my last day at work. It's kind of bittersweet. I know that this is just one chapter in my life that is ending and another on is beginning, but at times I think that I would just love to stay here and continue doing this. Then I would know exactly what lies ahead and I would have no suprises. Then the Lord reminds me that my work is out at Gateway and that makes me so excited! Although I am going to miss Visiting Angels so very much!! I have had the best boss ever! Nate has just been wonderful! Another wonderful person that I have worked with for almost a year is Maggie. I love this girl! She is just a wonderful person. She is always happy and is so willing to help. During my packing time she has watched my kids and brought me very yummy meals. I don't know what I would do without her! I love you Magz!! Recently I have started to work with Jeanni and Tracy! They have been fun and amazing to work with! Thanks for all the memories!!

My house is coming along quite well. It's very exciting! I am getting all the stuff out in my garage and almost ready for moving day! Now that everything is coming together, it's becoming very real! :)

Liberty sucks her first two fingers of her left hand. She has done this since she was about 3 months and at this point I don't think she even knows she is doing it. Well, on Monday night she had sucked them SO much it made one of her fingers bleed. Dustin put a bandaid on it and she didn't suck them the rest of the night. On Tuesday morning I thought "Great!!! This is the way that we will break her of this habit. Well, she got up WAY to early and was a crab, so I sent her back to bed and she did sleep for about another hour. When I went into her room after she had woken up, she was laying in her bed sucking her fingers. I thought that she had just taken her bandaid off. Nope!! She informed me that she had decided that she would suck her other fingers!! GREAT!! That's exactly what I wanted her to do!! Oh well, I've accepted the fact that she might walk down the isle at her own wedding sucking her finger! :) I love you my Liberty Joy!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

No comments: